1. Finance Position involves assisting with all aspects of the accounting and financial support to CPA.
a) Analyzing performance and working closely with various levels of senior management on budgets and performance management
b) Preparing reports and analysis on critical measures such as capital expenditures and operating expense trends
c) Completing the semi- annual Business Planning Process
d) Support monthly forecasting activities for the company
2. The Human Resources Position is responsible for all human resource activities such as recruiting, employment, compensation, performance, labor relations, benefits, and training. The Human Resource Position is expected to partner with business leaders to support business objectives regarding revenue growth and organizational change and development.
a) Organization Development
• Advise Managers on change management and organizational effectiveness activities, including reorganization, communications, setting of new expectations and motivating employees to embrace new challenges.
• Manage succession management process, collaborating with managers to determine development plans and executing action items.
b) Performance Management
• Partner with senior management to ensure individual goals alignment with strategic business requirements and change management initiatives.
• Implement and manage the performance management process to drive and reward excellence to company and regional goals. Assist managers with writing appropriate appraisals, providing guidance and coaching to individuals on career development.
• Assist Managers with performance issues throughout the year guiding them towards improvement, progressive discipline and/or reward systems.
• Drive effective organizational alignment by outlining and documenting clearly defined roles and responsibilities (i.e., job descriptions/position profiles)
c) Employee Relations
•Advise, investigate and resolve employee relations concerns and keep management advised of trends in employee satisfaction/dissatisfaction.
• Implement Global Talent initiatives, including quality of hire and behavioral interviewing activities.
• Drive recruiting process, interviewing and assisting in the selection of employees to fill key positions. Manage the offer process including negotiation with candidates.
• Conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward company goals and values. Ensure new employees are fully versed in company procedures and policies at a local and global level.
e) Compensation and Benefits
•Manage the annual merit and stock planning cycle for employees. Coach Managers on the company’s compensation philosophy and how to implement within their team to reward and motivate employees.
• Participate in salary surveys. Analyze salary reports to create competitive compensation recommendations while controlling costs.
• Advise management on issues of hiring compensation, retention compensation and market analysis – making use of corporate resources when necessary.
• Administer benefits programs such as life, health and dental insurance; pension plans; vacation; sick and leave of absence. Evaluate benefit offerings and create recommendations for competitiveness while controlling costs.
f) Training and Development
• Assist managers in determining training needs. Source appropriate training resources ensuring needs.
g) Policies and Procedures
• Consult legal counsel and identify legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance, updating the policy website as needed.
• Ensure appropriate policies and procedures are communicated to new hires during orientation and respond to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs.
• Keep records of benefits plans participation such as insurance and pension plan, personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, and terminations, and employee statistics for government reporting.
• Insurance renewals, maintain an up to date benefit summary and ensure payments to insurance vendors are made in a timely and accurate manner.
• Manage the car lease program.
• Prepare employee separation notices and related documentation, and conducts exit interviews to determine reasons behind separations.
• Oversee the analysis, maintenance, and communication of records required by law or governing bodies, or other departments in the organization.
• Assist in payroll administration and processing.