BS or equivalent experience with 2 years or more of Shipping related.
1. Examine contents and compare with records, such as manifests(把…列入貨單),
invoices, or orders, to verify accuracy of incoming or outgoing shipment.
2. Prepare documents, such as work orders, bills of lading, and shipping orders to
3. Determine shipping method for materials, using knowledge of shipping
procedures, routes, and rates.
4. Record shipment data, such as weight, charges, space availability, and damages
and discrepancies, for reporting, accounting, and recordkeeping purposes.
5. Contact carrier representative to make arrangements and to issue instructions for
shipping and delivery of materials.
6. Confer(給予) and correspond (相應)with establishment representatives to rectify
problems, such as damages, shortages, and nonconformance(不對) to
7. Compute amounts, such as space available, and shipping, storage, and
8. Pack, seal, label, and affix postage to prepare materials for shipping.